Sunday, October 21, 2012

Falling into Fall


Hey Folks,

now I'd like to show you my today's outfit;




That outfit is a fashionable, yet autumnal outfit.
I'm wearing a denim shirt, beneath two white shirts (two layers look, i love it!) and above the shirts I'm wearing a casual black jacket, which I really like. I also own one like this in real life! ^-^
My very personal Highlight in this Outfit is definitely the light brown trousers, which reminds me of the colours of the wonderfull falling leaves in Autumn.
When you look closely at the body part you can see a little necklace, I added this one as I own one like this in real and I always wear it, so this little necklace always will be part of my looks.
At the end I added some casual boots to finish the Look.



Stay tuned,
Jake




1 comment: