Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Ready for NYC?


Hey Folks,

now i want to show you my today's outfit.




This outfit just looks like you just walked down the street to get some coffee in NYC. ^-^
I'm wearing a casual "MR. STREET WEAR" sweatshirt;
above a green vest and a metallic gray cardigan, I think this mix makes the outfit look lazy and casual the most. I'm wearing a shoulder bag, sunglasses, cross necklace; my accessoires.
Moreover I'm wearing a black jeans and burgundy shoes.
I think the colours fit together very well.
My highlight is definitely the cardigan, mixed with vest and casual sweatshirt.
The shoulder bag and coffe cup does it even look very comfortable.

I like this outfit, it's just perfect for a trip or walk through town, it's also great for school.




Stay tuned,
Jake





No comments:

Post a Comment