Sunday, October 21, 2012

The second Media Partner: The Stardoll Lookbook

Hey Folks again,

I'm very honored to be Media Partner with The Stardoll Lookbook.
Its owned by the lovely Kirsten (sparklewand12).


This blog is very very high fashion!
I mean, one look at the header and you see how creative she is and you directly know this blog is awesome! I already read many many posts on her blog and I can say this girl owns a giant sense of style.
Her Blog is about Fashion and Trends, but she also presents real fashionistas in her Blog.
She also often writes posts about her outfits and clothes she bought in new stores and how she combinated them. I also really enjoyed to read her LE Challenge, which was very entertaining and it was beatiful to see how she mixed every different shoe pair in a peerless outfit!

Stay tuned,
Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment